Too often I feel like I am just going through life and not really living. Everyday lately seems like the last.
So, I have decided that I am going to do some things that will hopefully help me feel like I am really living life to the fullest.
1. Love more – I need to love more….not pass judgement to fast. I need to get out more and do the things that make me feel good. I need to remember to tell the people that I really care about, that I love them….all the time….not just when it’s convenient.
2. Go outside – I need to get out in the fresh air. Put on my daily calendar to go out and walk. Experience nature. Dance in the rain (when it’s not freezing outside 🙂 like above 50* out). Stop and smell the flowers. Maybe take my camera with me and shoot some nature pictures to share.
3. Figure out what is most important to me – I need to make a list of the 5 most important things to me and focus on them. Make time in my life for what’s really important.
4. Volunteer – being job hunting is slow going….I need to get myself out there and volunteer. I know that helping others helps me to feel better about who I am and what I know and can offer others.
5. Develop my spirituality – I need to spend more time with God. I mean try to really feel His presence in my life. Make a list of things I am grateful for. Maybe write 5 things everyday that I am thankful for. Pray….pray ….pray…
6. Start a creative journal – Regular writing in a journal is something I have really grown out of. I blog here. Write my thoughts, complaints, my victories, etc. But I want to be more creative. I love to draw, doodle, create….
7. Be in the moment – I gotta stop thinking about tomorrow and just live in today. I worry about this not having a job or not having K with me full time and forget to live today. I know worry causes major anxiety for me. It also triggers some fibro crap for me too. I don’t really think much about my past anymore. Sometimes I stop and get stuck there but not like I used to be. I know I can’t change the past…it’s better it’s behind me and will stay there.